Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 16 News

Today is Day 16. Ho-hum.  Nothing new to report.  I took the follistem 75 ius for a week or so, then moved up to 100 ius, and I now take 125 iu/day.  I went in for another monitoring appt this morning, and while there are plenty of follicles, none of them are of remarkable size.  So, depending on my estrogen level from the blood work, they will most likely increase my dosage.  They won't increase it if my estrogen is above 100, apparently, as this indicates that there's a change about to happen and growth of the follicles would occur.  

Today my numbers were 14 follicles on the right, and 12 on the left.  Don't be alarmed... that's not how many we will trigger! Ha!

Next appt in 2 days!  I hope it brings good news, as G has to go on a work trip (again) in a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment