Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Day, Another Order

I just got off the phone with the pharmacy.  They called me.  Yep, that's right, we're tight like that - Freedom Pharmacy and I.  I have had a great experience thus far with them. I call one day and my meds are there, poof, the next day.  They called today because there was a prescription placed by my doctor for me that had not yet been filled, and they were concerned.  How nice.  The woman on the other end of the phone sounded like an adorable sweet-tea-drinking southerner, and followed every sentence with "hunney" or "babydoll."  I couldn't help but chuckle, even as I ordered another $1,000 in meds.  

Turns out the doctor ordered a cartridge of follistem.  I have been ordering from a previous prescription that provided 300 iu/cartridge.  The new order is a whopping 900 iu/cartridge.  Now that ought to last me. 

And when she confirmed my order and stated that she was sending me a new follistem pen, I stated that I already had one.  Her response:  "But they're free, dah-r-lin, no charge!"  So, of course, I'm also getting another pen tomorrow.  I suppose it's always good to have a back up?  This women should sell stocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment