Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Third Trimester

No kidding. I am already in the 3rd trimester. The home-stretch, albeit a LONG one...

The days seem to just be flying by, and with every day I can feel my uterus growing and growing. Up until about this week, I had been feeling well - getting around okay, not too tired, just some mild discomfort at night and at the end of a long day.

Now, on the other hand, I can hardly get out of my car after my drive home. Too much time on my feet makes my back just sieze up. So, trying to take it much easier. I'm on my feet a lot at work, so I've been trying to limit that by using my rolling chair to roll around my room. Imagine that sight. Not the most productive way to get around, but it will work for now!

As for the growing ladies - they are definitely growing. Some moments I can feel them moving all around - rolling and tapping on my bladder. Other times they are silent and calm in there. We are now able to see some kicks from the outside - which is just very entertaining to me & G. We may be in for some trouble, because they just LOVE to be awake late at night and super early in the morning. Dr. says that they will start to slow down a bit, as the room they have to move and grow is rapidly becoming very limited.

So grow while you can in there, little ones...

Time to pee. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment