Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Picture Picking

Picking pictures to post is far too difficult, so I shall post far too many. The story of the day(s) is lengthly, so I will try to capture it here.  First of all, we got ready on Christmas Eve to head to my aunt's house.  This is where my mom's side of the family gathers and celebrates.  Always on Christmas Eve.  This year we were lucky to have Greg's parents with us again, so they bravely followed us to all events! 
Couldn't resist these tights.  I wish I would have realized earlier that E's ear was sticking out like that. It's all put them in the chair and click click click before they dive off the chair.

S looking excited to be dressed in a remarkably warm dress and ridiculous hat.

Dresses didn't last past dinner (we will refer to it as the Poop Incident), so we got comfy and hung out with Great Grandpa (my mom's dad).

Really focused on opening presents.

Getting the hang of it.

Total pro.

So much excitement leads to passing out in the middle of the floor.  In the time she was asleep - perhaps 20 minutes - there was singing and shouting and laughing. Right beside her.

Christmas Day at our house.  E with Great Grandma (my dad's mom).  

S playing with my dad.

So excited with a part of a new toy. She was screaming.

Box of Cheerios and bag of potatoes. Boy was that box fun to push around.

Bad lighting, but sharing a new chair and reading.

Not wanting to leave the chair, but still wanting to play with that other toy... 

HUGE hit.

First horse ride.

Totally focused on this doll.  So, so focused.  She even leaned down to give the doll kisses.

Never breaking eye contact...

S's new face.


All while E was playing in the corner with the big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment