Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

22 Weeks




She just had to stand up. She was so tired and this was the only way I could get her to stop fussing!

I can't believe it. I feel like we are so busy, even though the girls are becoming a bit more independent. They enjoy playing on the floor on their play mat - listening to music, grabbing and playing with the toys hanging above them! They also really enjoying playing in the exersaucer and jumper - grabbing, leaning, talking... it's great to see and hear.

Emma loves to scream. Blood-curdling scream... although she thinks it's hilarious! She'll scream and then smile up at us. Her first attempt at comedy! Emma is also rolling over - but mostly rolls from her back to tummy and then gets stuck.

Sophia is not rolling over as much - she would much rather laugh at Emma doing all the hard work. Sophia enjoys talking to her toys as she plays with them - and she is laughing a lot these days. Sophie has been the great eater of solid foods - right from the start - and she now leans forward with her mouth open to get more!

I started back to work this week, which means that my Grandma is now watching them on a daily basis. Everyone seems to be adjusting accordingly. Naps are a little off, and the girls are really tired when I get home, but I think it will level out in no time! The girls seem to be loving the GG time during the day. I miss them like crazy - but it's nice knowing they are home. Even if I'm not there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment