Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Banana Gram

Today is 20 weeks and 1 day. Which means, that even IF I was going to carry our ladies to 40 weeks I'd still be half way. Half way.
So I checked today and our babes are the size of bananas. Ish. They should be about 7 inches long. And because of yesterdays visit, I know that baby A is 13 oz. and B is 11 oz.

I also started adding to our registry today. G and I previously started with a few items, but today I really loaded up on some stuff that will probably be determined useless about 2 weeks into their lives, or be remembered about 2 months after the intended time frame of usefulness.

My massive blemish - er- gift from my ladies is very slowly de-reddening. Still the size of Mt. Rushmore, but getting better. This morning I woke up with swollen glands that feel like bruises - apparently swollen glands are fairly normal, but it's uber-uncomfortable. I will keep an eye on it and see what's up in the next day or 2. I'm hoping no dr. visit is in order.

Today also marked the day in which I received the "WOW!" comment about my stomach. I guess they call it "popped." So, pregnancy, I have arrived.

15.5 more days until Winter Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment