Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

One. More. Day.

Until the dreaded 2 Week Wait is OVER. Yes, that means that we are finding out on Friday the 13th. Both my husband and I were born on the 13th, and I was born on Friday the 13th - so this doesn't bother us at all. I think the hardest part will be waiting between the time they draw blood and the time in which they give me a call with the results.

I'm not trying to read into anything, and am so paranoid about "messing it up," that when I feel like I've walked too much or if I start to feel crampy, I promptly return to the couch and put my feet up. Poor G is wondering what the heck I'm doing all day.

I'm incubating offspring - or so I hope.

I'm currently still taking Endometrin - which are progesterone inserts - that I HATE. Eventually, they turn into a gloppy mess. It's disgusting. I also think they are irritating my cervix - which I heard could happen (but doesn't affect the uterus). I'm also still taking 2 small pills of Estrace (Estrogen) every day as well. It's like a bitchy cocktail.

By this time tomorrow, we will know. And then it will continue to be one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment